To generate a key with PuTTY, you need to:
- Download and start the puttygen.exe generator.
- In the “Parameters” section, choose:
- Type of key to generate「ED25519」
- Type of key to generate「ECDSA」Curve to use for generating this key「nistp521」
- Type of key to generate「RSA」Number of bits in a generated key「4096」
and click “Generate”.
- Type in the passphrase and confirm it. The passphrase is used to protect your key. You will be asked for it when you connect via SSH.
- Click “Save private key” to save your private key.
- Click “Save public key” to save your public key.
To register your Public Key, you need to:
- Apply through our online application.