In order to connect Wired Connection with Browser-based Authentication(KITnet), you need to configure your browser to auto-detect the proxy server.
- Click on the Tools icon, and “Internet Options”.
- Select “Connections” and “LAN Settings”.
- Select “Automatically detect settings”, and click OK.
- Click on the icon Customize and control…in the top-right corner of Google Chrome.
- Scroll the page down until you reach the Network paragraph.
- Press the button: Change proxy settings.
- Select Connections tab from the Internet Options window.
- Go to the Firefox menu, and click on Options.
- Select Advanced, Network, and Settings.
- Select “Auto-detect proxy settings for this network”, and click OK.