When participants in Extension Lecture use our information infrastructure, such as shared facilities at the seminar rooms, we will issue Course Guest Account(temporary).
If you need, fill out and hand in the application form for Course Guest Account.
How to apply
- Fill out and hand in the application form for Course Guest Account. Only Full-time faculty/staff members are permitted to apply.
- Setting accounts is weekly-based. If you apply on Monday-Friday, you can recieve your account after the next Wednesday.
- Before providing users with ID and password information, you need to have them to fill in Full Name, Contact Information, Loginname in the Declaration sheet regarding the Use of the Course Guest Account and write down their signatures to observe our Information Security Policy.
- You need submit the sheet within 2 days after the end of the duration of use.
If you want to use the services below, apply for Guest Wi-Fi account.
- Wi-Fi Access for Conference/Academic meeting Participants
- KITnet(Wi-Fi & Wired Networking) access for Guests of Villa KIT, Gakudo Kaikan
- Video streaming by using Ustream