You need a CIS account in order to use the CIS services, such as e-mail, internet, printing, and so on.
It differs by degrees or positions as below. Check and refer to each points.
- @edu.kit.ac.jp domain (For Students)
- @kit.ac.jp domain (For Faculty/staff members)
- Course Guest Account
How long will it take to process your application?
Setting accounts is weekly-based. If you apply on Monday-Friday, you can recieve your account after the next Wednesday.
You need to bring your ID card to apply and visit the center to recieve. We can’t send your account through KIT campus postal service.
When you get your account, the services below are available.
- Shared PC
- Authentication Portal(Change Password)）
- Front Server
- Login websites that require your CIS account (such asStudent Information Portal、Course Registration System)
You need to pass the quiz to make the services below available.（※常勤教職員の方は発行時から利用できます）
- KITnet(Wi-Fi & Wired Networking on campus)
- VPN Browser(Using the VPN Browser allows access to resources such as websites that are only accessible within KIT.)
- SSH(Using SSH allows you to connect Front Server from outside KIT.)
- Publish your own website
- Printers at CIS
In order to make the services available, follow the steps